Location villa de charme - Guadeloupe - Villa Madras

CHARMING HOLIDAY LET
IN GUADELOUPE
VILLA MADRAS

LET AT POINTE NOIRE CÔTE SOUS LE VENT

avril 25, 2024

  • Français
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Italian
Home arrow Enjoy your stay in Madras villa
Live happily at Villa Madras

Without worrying about looking after the swimming pool and garden......
As maintenance will be carried out every week for your greatest comfort.

Without doing too much housework ..
We count on you to take care of the house but to make the task easier, the housework will automatically be done once a week. This service is included in Villa Madras' letting fee.

No cooking ..
In order for your stay to go as smoothly as possible we suggest, if you so wish, you order your meals from Restaurant Les Gommiers, which is a two minute car drive from the house.
This restaurant offers authentic Creole cuisine based on local products. This way you can enjoy grilled fish accompanied by the country's succulent roots.

Here are some dishes we recommend:
Delicious stuffed christophines
Generous grilled fish.Villa Madras is a few minutes drive away from Pointe Noire's restaurants and bars and Caribbean Beach; it is also half way between Deshaies and Malendure, where you can find a number of restaurants with a variety of cuisine...Here are some addresses we recommend:

Les Gommiers
rue Baudot
Tel: 0590 98 01 79
Le Naturel
lotissement Cato
Tel: 0590 99 96 05
Les Reflets
Plage des Caraïbes
Tel: 0590 98 11 51
Le poisson rouge
A Deshaies,
Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday evening. Sunday afternoon with reservation. . Tel: 0590 28 42 72

Gîtes de France     Gites de France     Clés vacances Chèques vacances     Paiement par Carte
Réservation vacances. Chèques Vacances ANCV acceptés. Paiement sécurisé par carte bancaire ou par virement. Powered by Payline

Copyright © 2024 Villa Madras | Mentions Légales